TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Professional photos/videos will be taken/filmed at the event, and may be used for promotional purposes after the event by Xplosiva and its partners. By attending the event, you are agreeing being photographed/captured on video and to the use of this material without your specific consent.
- Unauthorised use of cameras, video cameras or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at the event.
- The event organizers process personal data for marketing purposes, through various tools, such as: advertising through newsletters, the website and on social media platforms; sending of specific messages and content, in relation to user preferences, with monitoring of the effectiveness of the messages.
- This is an 18+ event (ID Required)
- For any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 – ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (such test to be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event at the venue); or
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue); or
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please be ready to show this when you arrive.
- PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link – COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
- Text OR email confirmation of your result
- OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119.
- PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only – not test results – 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
- PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.